A LOT of students have been coming to class unprepared over the last few weeks. This includes students who have not completed homework and are asking to complete it in class -- delaying the planned lesson and activities ( such as Peer Editing). This also includes a lot of locker visits to retrieve forgotten books and binders. Please take note and work on building good habits in relation to responsibility, organization and adhering to timelines. Students who need to print off work from school, should be doing this before school, at lunch or after school, not in class time (unless stated otherwise).
- Fri. Nov 28th – Draft #3 Due & Edited in Class
- Tues. Dec 2nd – Good Copies(2) & Writing Process Package Due (Order from bottom to top – Good Copies on Top!)
- Sense Data Graphic Organizer,
- Pre-Write 2 ( was on loose-leaf)
- Free-Write/Stream of Consciousness Writing
- Draft #1, Peer Edit Sheet
- Draft #2, Peer Edit Sheet #2
- Draft #3, Peer Edit sheet #3
- Good copy ( for Anthology)
- Good Copy to be marked and returned.