1. Students were told they will have a Vocabulary Quiz and Quiz on the Traditions and Customs associated with le 6 janvier dans le calendrier FRancophones ( Epiphanie or 3 King's Day) on Tuesday.
2. Students did a crossword ( reading comprehension and vocabulary practice activity) as a warm-up ( To practice terms and customs as associated with le 6 janvier)
3. Students watched a video clip as an Introduction to Mardi Gras ( Please click the button to find a link to the video from The History Channel)
4. Students copied some notes in their duo-tangs as we started to learn more about the connection between Mardi Gras, Louisiane and Nova Scotia. This will be continued next class.
Review Vocabulary Word Sheet. There will be a Quiz next week on The Vocabulary and Traditions of Epiphany and King's Tart/King's Cake
801 Quiz - le mardi 1 mars
802 Quiz - le mercredi 2 mars
* Note: If you have been absent, please watch the videos as attached to previous blog posts about Galette des Rois, Tourtiere, etc. ( Youtube videos)
|File Size:||25 kb|