Rough Draft #2 of Sense Data poem was due yesterday. It was to be typed.
1. Today, we were in the library for Book Exchange & Silent Reading.
2 . The Reading Log Strategy of the Day was "PREDICT"
3. Peer Editing Sense Data Poem
After writing in Reading Logs, students had a SECOND (required) opportunity to share their writing with a peer editor/partner. Draft #2 of the Sense Data Poems was edited and a checklist/editing handout was provided. This will be handed in along with Good Copies on December 2nd.
*Note: Some students did not finish the peer editing process in class today. They will be given additional time to finish in class, tomorrow.
- Tues. Nov25th – Library Day and Peer Editing Draft #2 took place today
- **STUDENTS WERE REMINDED THAT THEIR HOMEWORK TUES/WED/THURS IS TO WORK ON THE 3RD AND FINAL ROUGH DRAFT THAT IS DUE FRI/NOV 28TH
- Fri. Nov 28th – Draft #3 Due
- Fri 28th – Final chance to Peer Edit/Share rough drafts
- Tues. Dec 2nd – Good Copies(2) & Writing Process Package Due