902 le vendredi 4 mars
IF YOU HAVE LATE/OVERDUE WORK, TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING :
NOTE: Those who have not turned in Journal ENTRIES due BEFORE XMAS -- I will not accept these after Monday at 4:30 pm
I will not accept DR & MRS VANDERTRAMP Poster Project and 5 sentences ( Due in NOV) after Monday at 4:30 pm
I will not accept 2016 Flip Chart Assignments after Monday at 4:30 pm
JOURNAL Entry submission #2 Due Tuesday March 8th
1) Students were to have completed a worksheet with practice exercises to help them learn how to use the Comparatif and Superlatif.
2) I did a homework check to see who completed this sheet and since they were given an hour of class time, to see who was and was not on-task and using their class time appropriately.
3) I went over the answers with the students and answered any questions to clarify comprehension where necessary.
4) Students were told they would have an assessment on Le Comparatif et Le Superlatif next week. students will have a Quiz. It is highly likely that they will have an exit slip or entrance slip on the Comparatif BEFORE the Quiz.
5) Students were shown where they could find tutorials if they have missed time ( Please see the blog post below this one for review materials, youtube video tutorials and links to practice exercises) or if they feel they would benefit from further review to help them study for their Quiz.
6) Next week, students will start Researching Historical Events as an activity associated with the RETROMONDE UNIT
|File Size:||791 kb|
|File Size:||924 kb|
|File Size:||80 kb|
Comparatif & Superlatif Quiz - 901 Thursday March10th
902 Friday March 11th
TUES MARCH 8 -Journal Entry Submission #2 is due ( entries from Jan 5 - Feb 26th)
Students were assigned 3 Journal Entries between Jan 5th and February 26th.
The 2nd Journal Entry submission, for these 3 entries, is due on Tuesday March 8th.
TUES MARCH 8th - LAST CHANCE FOR OVERDUE WORK
Also due -- Many students have been asked for overdue Journal Entries that were to have been handed in before the Christmas holidays. Some students have yet to complete a Poster Project using 13 Irregular Passe Compose Verbs ( DR & MRS VANDERTRAMP) and 5 sentences written using the DR & MRS VANDERTRAMP verbs. This is also the last chance to hand in this work.
Some of the overdue work was assigned in November and plenty of time has been given to catch up. as well, extra-help and Study Hall opportunities take place EVERY DAY at lunch from 12:30:-1:10 and Mon, Wed, Thurs. after school.
they have been asked to stay for Study Hall on numerous occasions and 2 emails have gone home.