Today I saw 901 & 902
1. Students worked on completing/reviewing comprehension for the Remembrance Day Reading "Jour du Souvenir"
2. Together, we reviewed the answers/comprehension skills and talked about how to structure responses correctly.
3) Intro to Past Tense ( Passe Compose) with the verb ETRE. the PowerPoint we started looking at together to learn about Passe Compose with ETRE can be found below. ( called etre_passe compose_grade 9_ nov17.....)
Students are, next, starting to learn The Past Tense with IRREGULAR verbs. We use the acronym DR & MRS VANDERTRAMP to remember these verbs.
1. Review the conjugated forms of ETRE
2. Review Past Tense with AVOIR
notes/resources on Passe Compose( also known as Perfect Tense) using Avoir.
Scroll back in the blog( see "previous pages" to:
le jeudi 8 octobre for Past Tense with avoir workbook, bnotes, practice exercises
le lundi 5 octobre for videos, tutorials, practice games, activities and exercises
Next class .....
2) Notes - Student will copy notes, in their duo-tangs, from the board( these notes can also be found attached, below)
3) To help learn these verbs, students will create a poster, in their own style, using the DR & MRS VANDERTRAMP VERBS ( Passe Compose as conjugated with ETRE)
4) See the example(s) as found below.
|File Size:||33 kb|
|File Size:||116 kb|