1. Last week, we started looking at The Grammar rules around using Adjectives ( Forms of Adjectives and Order of Adjectives). Below, please find some of the resources used in class. One of the PowerPoint Presentations is in English ( to help parents understand what Order of Adjectives Rules are). This was orally translated to french when taught in class.
2. Students completed a worksheet to practice the forms of adjectives. Yesterday and today, we finished correcting these together as a class.
3. Students read a story ( attached below) and they identified the adjectives in the sotry and then, the correct forms of Adjectives.
4. The second story was used for reading comprehension and as an example for an in class writing exercise. Students have been asked to write a biography similar in length to the Harry Potter example. They can choose any character they want from a tv show, film, book, folklore, etc. ( e.g. Peter Parker/Superman, Mickey Mouse, Anne of Green Gables, Auggie from the book/film Wonder, etc.)
They are to include the following in their writing exercise:
-date de naissance
d'ou il/elle appartient ( e.g. Peter Parker -Queens, NY et l'Universe de Marvel)
- descriptions de famille, ami(e)s, animaux domsetiques, enemies, etc.
-traits de caractere
- UNE PHRASE MINIMUM POUr CHAQUE: B.A.N.G.S